Anti Aging Secrets from Ayurveda You Definitely Need to Know
Babies are said to have the most delicate and soft skin. We all desire to have such baby soft skins. But with the passage of time and the skin being exposed to dust, heat and other pollutants in the environment, it becomes difficult to manage the skin and avoid aging effects. It is a fact that skin will definitely be affected by age. But our nature and Ayurveda has some important elements which help avoid aging. They have anti-aging properties and with regular usage, they even help to improve the overall health of the individual. Today we will discuss the Anti Aging Secrets from Ayurveda which will help you get back that soft skin which you have always wanted and helped you fight skin aging.
- Ginseng - It helps to reduce the level of stress and strain in the body. It even aids to lower the blood sugar and cholesterol thus slowing down the aging process.
- Lycium - This ayurvedic herb is full of a number of antioxidants that fight against the free radicals and help to slow down the aging process.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum - This ayurvedic herb helps you to balance out you're cardiovascular as well as hormonal systems and works as an anti-aging supplement.
- Spinach - This green leafy vegetable contains a good amount of lutein which aids in vision improvement. Other than helping to rejuvenate the skin, it also prevents cataracts, muscular degeneration, heart disease and protects the retina from sun damage and fights against the free radicals.
- Schizandra- It helps to eliminate the toxins from the liver thus making the skin appear full of youthfulness.
- Rosemary - It helps to protect the skin from photodamage caused by excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays. This may cause wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging. Rosemary helps to improve the skin’s elasticity and prevent the formation of wrinkles.
- Rhodiola Rosa - This is an effective anti-aging herb that enhances the immune and mental ability of the individual. It helps to fight against toxin and also acts like as anti-stress buster.
- Tomatoes - tomatoes are the vegetable that is used as medicine in Ayurveda due to its healing effects. It contains antioxidants and lycopene that helps to prevent cancer, avoid muscular degeneration and act like an anti-aging miracle ingredient.