Anti Aging Secrets from Ayurveda for women
There are a number Anti Aging Secrets from Ayurveda, especially for women which you definitely need to now. These Ayurvedic remedies work wonders if used regularly. Chuck off the chemicals and try the naturals. Without any fear of side effects, these Ayurvedic remedies are here to do only good and help you to look your best at any age. For some women, age is just a number. All individuals have different skin types. Hence these remedies also take their own time to work on them. But be sure to give it a shot before you try out those chemical laden creams. Below mentioned are some of the best anti aging ayurvedic remedies for women
- Nutmeg-Nutmeg is yet another ayurvedic herb which has healing properties and has been used to cure a variety of ailments. The extract of nutmeg seeds elicited a significant antidepressant-like effect. The anti-aging effects of nutmeg are without a doubt very effective.
- Pomegranates - Pomegranates are popularly known for their beneficial nutrients as well as antioxidants that help to regulate the blood pressure and the flow of blood to the different parts of the body.
- Basil - The Holy basil which is also known as tulsi helps to prevent the signs of aging. The application of basil or tulsi paste helps to reduced skin roughness, retain the skin's moisture levels, and prevent the early formation of fine lines and wrinkles. This helps to make the skin overall healthy and smooth.
- Peppermint- The benefits of fresh peppermint leaves are known since ancient times. It has been used to smoothen the digestive tract. The peppermint oil is beneficial in the treatment of acne and pimples, thus giving flawless beautiful skin.
- Sage - This popular ayurvedic herb is rich in antioxidants which aid in reversing the effects of skin aging, such as wrinkles, and fine lines, age spots, etc. Sage contains phenolic carboxylic acids, flavonoids, phenolic diterpenes, as well as other antioxidants which protect the skin from the effects of aging.
- Clove - This ayurvedic herb has immense anti-aging benefits. The clove oil has been significantly used in the Ayurveda for the purpose of treating a number of skin related problems. Clove contains free radical scavenging properties as well as antioxidants which slow down the signs of aging.
- Cinnamon - This herb is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine because of its healing properties. Cinnamon also has anti-aging benefits since it prevents collagen breakdown and enhances the skin elasticity.